Subject: [Dime] Milestones changed for dime WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 06:44:33 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'problem statement and requirements for
Diameter end-to-end security framework' as Dime working group item",
resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Diameter Overload Control' to the IESG
for consideration as a Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-dime-ovli to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Diameter Congestion and Filter
Attributes' to the IESG for considerations as a Proposed Standard",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit a document on 'Diameter Agent Overload' as a
working group item", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit a document on 'Diameter Overload Control
Rate Abatement Algorithm' as a working group item", resolved as
"Done", added draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit a document on 'Diameter Load Information' as
a working group item", resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-dime-load
to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dime/charter/