Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-load-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 09:04:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Load Information Conveyance
        Authors         : Ben Campbell
                          Steve Donovan
                          Jean-Jacques Trottin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-load-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-10-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for sharing of Diameter load
   information.  RFC 7068 describes requirements for Overload Control in
   Diameter.  This includes a requirement to allow Diameter nodes to
   send "load" information, even when the node is not overloaded.  The
   Diameter Overload Information Conveyance (DOIC) solution describes a
   mechanism meeting most of the requirements, but does not currently
   include the ability to send load information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-load/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-load-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-load-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/