Subject: [Dime] RFC 7966 on Security at the Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) Level for Non-neighboring Diameter Nodes: Scenarios and Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 23:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7966

        Title:      Security at the Attribute-Value Pair (AVP)
                    Level for Non-neighboring Diameter Nodes: 
                    Scenarios and Requirements 
        Author:     H. Tschofenig, 
                    J. Korhonen, Ed., 
                    G. Zorn,
                    K. Pillay
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22186
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7966

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7966

This specification specifies requirements for providing Diameter
security at the level of individual Attribute-Value Pairs (AVPs).

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC