Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:49:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Overload Rate Control
        Authors         : Steve Donovan
                          Eric Noel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-11.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-02-11

Abstract:
   This specification documents an extension to the Diameter Overload
   Indication Conveyance (DOIC) [RFC7683] base solution.  This extension
   adds a new overload control abatement algorithm.  This abatement
   algorithm allows for a DOIC reporting node to specify a maximum rate
   at which a DOIC reacting node sends Diameter requests to the DOIC
   reporting node.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:51:08 -0600

This update captures changes resulting from the IESG review.

I've attached a diff file showing the changes between version 10 and 11.

Regards,

Steve

On 2/11/19 10:49 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Jouni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 22:46:42 +0200

Thanks Steve. Looks OK to me now. Maybe you could also add similar into overload draft? It also seems to miss the IANA section reference to feature vector.

- Jouni

> On 11 Feb 2019, at 18.51, Steve Donovan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> <Diff  draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-10.txt - draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-11.txt.html>_______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]