Subject: Re: [Diversity] #IETF88 on Twitter

From: "Leaf Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:41:17 +0800

FYI, Twitter is blocked in China Mainland.

But there is a popular twitter-like application, weibo (www.weibo.com ) of
SINA
(http://finance.yahoo.com/q;_ylt=ArXbCSCZoq8oURT_EUyYKdb4k_ME?s=SINA&uhb=uhb
2&type=2button&fr=uh3_finance_web_gs ).

We might need an account of weibo for Chinese IETFer, like what United
Nation
(http://e.weibo.com/un?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fe.weibo.com%2Fungou%3Fref%3Dhttp%253
A%252F%252Fwww.weibo.com%252Fu%252F1802007947%252Fhome%253Fwvr%253D5  ) or
USA embassy
(http://e.weibo.com/usembassy?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fs.weibo.com%2Fweibo%2F%2525E7
%2525BE%25258E%2525E5%25259B%2525BD%2525E5%2525A4%2525A7%2525E4%2525BD%2525B
F%2525E9%2525A6%252586%26b%3D1 ) does at weibo of Sina.

Best Regards,
Leaf

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF
Chair
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; IETF Discussion
Subject: #IETF88 on Twitter

If you are following the meeting remotely or otherwise, Twitter is an
additional information channel. We've been using the #IETF88 hashtag on
Twitter. Megan has promised to live-tweet during tomorrow's plenary
(thanks!).

Jari Arkko
IETF Chair