Subject: [dns-dir] FW: Last Call: draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work (Renumbering still needswork) to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:57:48 +0200

I am drawing the attention of the IP, DNS and OPS directorates on this
document now in IETF LC. 

Comments are welcome. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 4:12 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work (Renumbering still
needswork) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Renumbering still needs work '
   <draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-10-07. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work-03.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
17818&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce