Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-kong-dnsop-dlv-trust-alliance-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:40:01 -0500

Count:       49 

Internet Engineering Task Force                                  N. Kong
Internet-Draft                                                  Y. Zhang
Intended status: Informational                                    X. Lee
Expires: August 31, 2010                                           CNNIC
                                                       February 27, 2010

 DNSSEC Lookaside Validation Trust Alliance (DLVTA) of Multiple DNSSEC
                   Lookaside Validation (DLV) Domains
                 draft-kong-dnsop-dlv-trust-alliance-00

 Abstract

   This document describes a methodology for constructing DNSSEC
   Lookaside Validation Trust Alliance (DLVTA) of multiple DNSSEC
   Lookaside Validation (DLV) domains without disrupting the deployment
   of standard DNSSEC.  The DLVTA allows validating resolvers to
   validate DNSSEC-signed data from multiple DLV domains without
   maintaining a series of trust anchors for those different DLV domains
   in their name server configurations.