Subject: [dns-dir] FW: [dispatch] BOF / New Mailing List E2MD (E.164 To MetaData) DDDSapplication

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:14:37 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernie Hoeneisen
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:18 AM
To: IETF DISPATCH list; IETF ENUM list; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
EPP Provreg
Subject: [dispatch] BOF / New Mailing List E2MD (E.164 To MetaData)
DDDSapplication

Dear DNS, ENUM and RAI experts,

Please be informed that a new mailing list has been created for
discussion related to a proposed DDDS application 'E.164 to MetaData'
(E2MD).

If you are interested in this topic, please subscribe to the new Mailing
List via:

   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/e2md

E2MD is proposed to hold E.164-related information that does not fit the
normal use cases for E2U. Known use cases include information that
describes the structure of the E.164 numbering plan, and records which
do not represent end-user communication URIs.

A BOF about E2MD has been proposed for the upcoming IETF in Anaheim:

   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/#RAI

Note: E2MD has been formerly known as E2M (a naming conflict with a
legacy SIP WG item required a change of the acronym for this BOF)

cheers,
  Bernie
_______________________________________________
dispatch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch