Subject: [dnssd] Draft agenda for IETF-92

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:48:41 +0000

I've included the draft agenda below.  Please contact the chairs if you would like a slot at the meeting.

- Ralph

                         dnssd WG Agenda - IETF 92
                          1300-1500CDT 2015-03-23
                    (Last revised 2015-03-13 13:39 ET)
                    ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Droms/Chown       10 minutes
  
  Introduction and NoteWell
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

DNS Long-Lived Queries                          Pusateri/Cheshire 30 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-push-00
  New draft review; discuss adoption as WG document

Multicast DNS (mDNS) Threat Model and Security Consideration
                                                Rafiee            20 minutes
  draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-01
  Review of updates

Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery
                                                Cheshire          15 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-00
  Review of document against requirements

On Interoperation of Labels Between mDNS and DNS
                                                Sullivan          20 minutes
  draft-sullivan-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop-01
  Update on WG document; prepare for WG last call
                                                                 -----------
                                                                  95 minutes