Subject: [dnssd] Updated draft agenda for dins WG meeting

From: "Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 18:56:58 +0000

dnssd WG Agenda - IETF 92
                          1300-1500CDT 2015-03-23
                    (Last revised 2015-03-18 14:55 ET)
                    ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Droms/Chown       10 minutes
  
  Introduction and NoteWell
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

On Interoperation of Labels Between mDNS and DNS
                                                Sullivan          10 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop-00
  Update on WG document; prepare for WG last call

DNS Long-Lived Queries                          Pusateri/Cheshire 30 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-push-00
  New draft review; discuss adoption as WG document

Auto-Configuration of Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-SD Proxies
                                                Stenberg          15 minutes
  draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf-00
  Technology review of homenet WG I-D

Multicast DNS (mDNS) Threat Model and Security Consideration
                                                Rafiee            20 minutes
  draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-01
  Review of updates

Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery
                                                Droms             15 minutes
  draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-00
  Review of document against requirements

Reflections on extended DNS-SD architecture     Droms             15 minutes
  
                                                                 -----------
                                                                 115 minutes