Subject: [dnssd] IETF 101, draft meeting agenda

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:30:36 +0000

Hi,

The draft meeting agenda for our session in London is below.  Please feel free to comment, bash, etc...

It's also online at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-dnssd

Tim 

-----

DNSSD WG Agenda

IETF101, London
Thursday, 22nd March 2018
Buckingham Room 09:30 - 12:00 local time

Chairs’ Introduction							Chairs, 5 mins

Status report on DNS Stateful Operations			Stuart Cheshire, 15 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05

Status report and next steps on DNS Push Discovery Proxy 
- in response to DNS Stateful Operations changes		Stuart Cheshire, 20 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-push-13
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-07

Update to Multicast DNS Discovery Relay			Ted Lemon,  20 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-03
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-01

CoRE Resource Discovery: DNS-SD mapping			TBD, 15 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-01

Future of 'parked' documents					Chairs, 10 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-service-registration-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-discovery-broker-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-01

DNS-SD Privacy requirements and scoping discussion
- aim to agree consensus on problems to be solved		All, 60 mins
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-privacy-03 (Section 2)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-01
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-dnssd-privacyscaling-00
							
Summary of actions and close					Chairs, 5 mins