Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:57:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discovery Proxy for Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery
        Author          : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-08.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a network proxy that uses Multicast DNS to
   automatically populate the wide-area unicast Domain Name System
   namespace with records describing devices and services found on the
   local link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-hybrid-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/