Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-push-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:52:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Push Notifications
        Authors         : Tom Pusateri
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-push-17.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   The Domain Name System (DNS) was designed to return matching records
   efficiently for queries for data that are relatively static.  When
   those records change frequently, DNS is still efficient at returning
   the updated results when polled, as long as the polling rate is not
   too high.  But there exists no mechanism for a client to be
   asynchronously notified when these changes occur.  This document
   defines a mechanism for a client to be notified of such changes to
   DNS records, called DNS Push Notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-push-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-push-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-push-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/