Subject: [dnssd] Private DNSSD Side-Meeting in Prague

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 23:54:55 +0100

Hi everyone,

As we discussed today, we will have a side-meeting this week to discuss the
details of privacy-preserving DNSSD. It will take place at the Hilton
breakfast on Wednesday March 27 8-9am local time. Anyone who is planning to
implement this is welcome to attend.

PS: I could not find the email address for Ashu Singh, if you have it
please send it to me.

Thanks,
David

---

From: Ashutosh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 18:10:09 -0700

Thanks David, I got this message! I will be there for the meeting...

-Ashu

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:55 PM David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> As we discussed today, we will have a side-meeting this week to discuss
> the details of privacy-preserving DNSSD. It will take place at the Hilton
> _______________________________________________
> dnssd mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnssd
>