Subject: [dnssd] Barry Leiba's Yes on draft-ietf-dnssd-push-24: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 20:13:54 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnssd-push-24: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-push/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

— Section 6.7 —

   When a
   client terminates an individual subscription (via UNSUBSCRIBE) or all
   subscriptions on that DSO session (by ending the session) it is
   signaling to the server that it is longer interested in receiving
   those particular updates.
 Typo: It shoud be “it is no longer interested”.