Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:59:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast DNS Discovery Relay
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document complements the specification of the Discovery Proxy
   for Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery.  It describes a
   lightweight relay mechanism, a Discovery Relay, which, when present
   on a link, allows remote clients, not attached to that link, to
   perform mDNS discovery operations on that link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/