Subject: [domainrep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 21:03:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operational Considerations Regarding Reputation Services
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-05-05

Abstract:
   The use of reputation systems is has become a common tool in many
   applications that seek to apply collected intelligence about traffic
   sources.  Often this is done because it is common or even expected
   operator practice.  It is therefore important to be aware of a number
   of considerations for both operators and consumers of the data.  This
   document includes a collection of the best advice available regarding
   providers and consumers of reputation data, based on experience to
   date.  Much of this is based on experience with email reputation
   systems, but the concepts are generally applicable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-considerations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-considerations-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/