Subject: [domainrep] Last Call: <draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-08.txt> (A Reputation Response Set for Email Identifiers) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 07:43:48 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Reputation Services WG (repute)
to consider the following document:
- 'A Reputation Response Set for Email Identifiers'
  <draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-08-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a response set for describing assertions a
   reputation service provider can make about email identifers, for use
   in generating reputons.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 00:45:56 -0700

Hi Murray,
At 23:58 20-08-2013, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>I left the reference to RFC4408 as is because I was unclear on the 
>timing of the processing of this document versus RFC4408bis.  I'm 
>fine with making that change if Pete thinks it's the right choice at 
>this point.

Ok.

>It may not need that status given some of the material that was 
>originally here has been moved to the other WG documents.  I'll 
>defer to the chairs or the AD on that one.

Ok.

Regards,
-sm