Subject: [domainrep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 07:32:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Model for Reputation Reporting
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a general architecture for a reputation-based
   service and a model for requesting reputation-related data over the
   Internet, where "reputation" refers to predictions or expectations
   about an entity or an identifier such as a domain name.  The document
   roughly follows the recommendations of RFC4101 for describing a
   protocol model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-model-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 07:35:32 -0700

Some minor LC feedback, and more importantly changes state to Proposed
Standard as suggested during LC.  A revised IETF LC will be issued today.

-MSK

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:32 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> domainrep mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/domainrep
>

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:37:38 -0700

Hi Murray,
At 07:35 27-08-2013, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>Some minor LC feedback, and more importantly changes state to 
>Proposed Standard as suggested during LC.  A revised IETF LC will be 
>issued today.

Please note that I was not suggesting the change to Proposed 
Standard.  I clarified my comment in the off-list message.

Regards,
-sm