Subject: [domainrep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:49:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Reputation Response Set for Email Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-08-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a response set for describing assertions a
   reputation service provider can make about email identifers, for use
   in generating reputons.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:04:44 -0700

This and the other two just take into account minor corrections raised
during IETF Last Call, which has now closed.  The next step for all four is
the IESG telechat on 9/12.

-MSK

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:49 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>