Subject: [drinks] Reminder ID cut off dates.

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:41:36 -0500

*From: *IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat at ietf.org 
<mailto:ietf-secretariat%20at%20ietf.org>>

*Date: *February 22, 2010 9:00:01 PM CEST

*To: *ietf-announce at ietf.org <mailto:ietf-announce%20at%20ietf.org>

*Subject: **Internet Draft Cut-off Dates Reminder *

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Cut-off Dates are approaching.

The initial draft (version -00) cut-off date is Monday, March 1, 2010.
These submissions are due by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC).

The Internet Draft final submission (version -01 and up) cut-off is
Monday, March 8, 2010 at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC).

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
IETF-Announce at ietf.org
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

-- 
Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting
Chairman of Board SIP Forum
Voice +1 703 593 2683
Skype etc : rshockey101