Subject: [e2md] I-D Action:draft-hoeneisen-e164-to-metadata-02.txt (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 13:37:02 +0100 (CET)

FYI (an update of the basis document)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 12:15 PM
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoeneisen-e164-to-metadata-02.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : E.164 to MetaData (E2MD) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS)
Application
       Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen
       Filename        : draft-hoeneisen-e164-to-metadata-02.txt
       Pages           : 14
       Date            : 2010-02-06

This document proposes a new Dynamic Delegation Discovery System
(DDDS) Application to map E.164 numbers to metadata.

It discusses the use of the Domain Name System (DNS) for resolving
E.164 numbers into metadata to provide information about E.164
numbers in cases where E.164 Number to URI Mapping (ENUM) can not be
used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-e164-to-metadata-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization