Subject: [e2md] Doodle: Link for poll "4th E2MD conference call"

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:00:01 +0200 (CEST)

Dear E2MD:ers

As you know we got an ENUM WG slot to discuss E2MD.

As preparation we need:

- a properly worked out, agreeable Draft-Charter containing a problem
   statement, use case, etc. for each E2MD service, which will be worked
   on in the first round: g-spid, cnam, service capabilities (unused,
   send-n) as decided in the last conference call

- Internet-Drafts (or updates) on E2MD services we would like to
   standardize

Goal of this conference call:

- Preparation E2MD (ENUM) session for Maastricht
   We will decide on who does what by when.

Please indicate your availabilities at:

   http://www.doodle.com/a4rntsbrwqruhx5b

by Tuesday, June 22nd

Duration: 1h

cheers,
  Bernie