Subject: [e2md] Doodle: Bar-BoF for additional E2MD discussions

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:03:39 +0200 (CEST)

Dear E2MD:ers

As informed earlier, the main discussion on E2MD will take place during 
the ENUM WG session at IETF-78 in Maastricht. However, I expect we need 
more time for specific E2MD issues. Therefore a follow-up session in the 
form of a Bar-BoF is foreseen.

The Bar-BoF will take place either after Wed or after Thu plenary
20:00 - 21:30.

In case you are about to attend this Bar-BoF, please indicate your 
preferences by next Tue, 13 July 2010, on Doodle:

    http://www.doodle.com/qnntxry3n32s68am

The focus of this Bar-BoF will be on advancing the work that has been 
agreed on during the last conference calls and the upcoming ENUM WG 
session.

cheers,
  Bernie

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:37:34
From: Doodle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "E2MD Bar-BoF @ IETF-78"

You have initiated a poll "E2MD Bar-BoF @ IETF-78" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://www.doodle.com/qnntxry3n32s68am

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

Get Branded Doodle: your logo (free!) and optionally no ads
http://doodle.com/r/enBrandedDoodle

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:05:55 +0200 (CEST)

FYI:

The IETF-78 E2MD Bar-Bof for additional discussions has been scheduled to 
Thursday. I will inform you as soon as I know the venue.

cheers,
  Bernie

PS:
The updated agenda for the IETF-78 ENUM WG meeting (which includes 
E2MD discussions) will be announced later today on the ENUM list as well 
as on the meeting materials tracker (ENUM WG).

--

http://ucom.ch/

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010, Bernie Hoeneisen wrote:

> Dear E2MD:ers
>
> As informed earlier, the main discussion on E2MD will take place during the 
> ENUM WG session at IETF-78 in Maastricht. However, I expect we need more time 
> for specific E2MD issues. Therefore a follow-up session in the form of a 
> Bar-BoF is foreseen.
>
> The focus of this Bar-BoF will be on advancing the work that has been agreed 
> on during the last conference calls and the upcoming ENUM WG session.
>
> cheers,
> Bernie
>
> --
>
> http://ucom.ch/
> (If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used your 
> e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)
>
>