Subject: [Sipping-emergency] Action points

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:28:05 +0200

Folks,

I got two action points in Yesterday's lunch meeting.

1) I have added Brian to the mailing list and to the web page.

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/teams/emergency/

2) I have talked to a bunch of 3GPP guys. In theory, emergency calls in
the IMS are scheduled for Release 6. SA2 (like a working group in 3GPP)
is working on the architecture, and it seems that they are making
progress. Once SA2 is finished with the architecture, the protocol work
will be carried out by a group within CN (maybe CN1).

I will get the design team in touch with two persons that are invovled
on the 3GPP side.

Regards,

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sipping-emergency mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-emergency