Subject: ASSIST ME AND MY FAMILY PLEASE

From: SESAY MASSAQUOE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 06:11:33 -0800

DEAR FRIEND,

THROUGH THE COURTESY OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, I TAKE LIBERTY ANCHORED ON A STRONG 
DESIRE TO SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE ON THIS MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL AND RISKFREE 
TRANSACTION WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE YOUR URGENT ATTENTION.

I AM MR.SESAY MASSAQUOE  I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER ,THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE 
CONSIDERING OUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION.

I ESCAPED WITH MY WIFE AND CHILDREN  OUT OF SIERRA- LEONE TO GROU-JIRNSSUM,A VILLAGE 
IN THE NETHERLANDS THROUGH THE AID OF THE UNITED NATIONS EVACUATION TEAM WHERE WE ARE 
NOW PRESENTLY RESIDING  ON TEMPORARY POLITICAL ASYLUM.

HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION I DECIDED TO CHANGE MOST OF MY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS 
DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR SAFE 
PURPOSE BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF STATES  AHMED TEJAN KABBA MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE 
SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY TREASURES DEPOSITED IN 
SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES,HENCE I AND MY WIFE  ALONG WITH MY CHILDREN, DECIDED LAYING 
LOW IN THIS OUR TEMPOERY POLITICAL ASYLUM CAMP HERE IN GROU JIRNSSUM IN THE 
NETHERLANDS TO STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER,SINCE PRESIDENT TEJAN 
KABBA TAKING OVER GOVERNMENT AGAIN IN SIERRA-LEONE ONE OF MY  CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN 
FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED BY THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT,AND AS SUCH WE HAD TO CHANGE OUR 
IDENTITY SO THAT OUR INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED.

I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF THIRTY MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS
(US$30,500,000)WITH A SECURITY COMPANY FOR SAFEKEEPING.
THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE ACTUAL CONTENTS.

WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST ME AND MY 
IMMEDIATE FAMILY BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR BEHALF. 
THE ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR THIS PROJECT CAN EITHER BE PERSONAL,COMPANY OR AN OFFSHORE 
ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER,YOUR AREA OF SPECIALISATION WILL NOT BE A 
HINDERANCE TO THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF THIS TRANSACTION.

ACKOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE,SO THAT I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FAMILY AS OUR FOREIGN 
TRUSTED PARTNER WHO SHALL TAKE CHARGE OF OUR INVESTMENT ABROAD WHERE WE NOW PLAN TO 
SETTLE.

I WANT YOU TO ASSIST US IN INVESTING THIS MONEY,BUT I WILL NOT WANT OUR IDENTITY 
REVEALED.I WILL ALSO WANT TO BUY PROPERTIES AND STOCKS IN MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES 
AND TO ENGAGE IN OTHER SAFE AND NON SPECULATIVE INVESTMENTS.
WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF HEALTH AND SPIRITUAL TURMOIL,HENCE WILL NEED YOUR 
UNDERSTANDING AND ASSISTANCE.

MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASIZE THE HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALLITY WHICH THIS BUSINESS 
DEMANDS AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE WHICH WE REPOSE IN 
YOU.I SHALL PUT YOU IN THE PICTURE OF THIS BUSINESS,I.E TELL YOU WHERE THE FUNDS ARE 
CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED AND ALSO DISCUSS OTHER MODALITIES INCLUDING REMUNERATION 
FOR YOUR SERVICES.

I SHALL INFORM YOU WITH  THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR POSITIVE 
RESPONSE. 

IS THIS PROPOSITION ATTAINABLE?IF IT IS,PLEASE KINDLY FURNISH ME IMMEDIATELY BY E-
MAIL WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO ENHANCE THE CONFIDENTIALLITY WHICH 
THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS. 

BEST REGARDS
MR.SESAY MASSAQUOE.
REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS...........>[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.xmail.net Web E-Mail, accessible anywhere, 128 bit SSL Secure

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat, 
XMail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, Private Disk Storage,  
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

XMail Premium: 20 - 250MB Storage, 20MB Messages, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Starting at $9.95 per year
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com