Subject: [Sipping-emergency] ECRIT on Friday?

From: "Marc Linsner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:29:47 -0500

Is this final??

Just want to be sure...

-Marc Linsner-

_______________________________________________
Sipping-emergency mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-emergency

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:00:34 -0500

>Is this final??

I thought I remembered reading in one official email that the final agenda 
was to be sent out by 10/29 - but it is still listed as a "Draft" at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_61.html

and I believe there are still at least 2 other WGs that are attempting to 
move slots

>-Marc Linsner-

cheers,
James

                                *******************
                 Truth is not to be argued... it is to be presented