Subject: [Sipping-emergency] ecrit agenda

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:36:47 +0100

hi all,

attached you find our agenda proposal:

---------------

FRIDAY, November 12, 2004
0900-1130 Morning Sessions

Agenda/Charter
Jon Peterson, Hannes Tschofenig (15 min)

Requirements for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based Emergency Calls
Henning Schulzrinne (10 min)
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/emergency-req/draft-schulzrinne-sipping-emergency-req-01.html

Emergency Services for Internet Telephony Systems
Henning Schulzrinne (10 min)
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/emergency-arch/draft-schulzrinne-sipping-emergency-arch-02.html

Problem space in North America and current architecture
Brian Rosen (10 min)

Design considerations for ECRIT
Ted Hardie (20 min)

Open Discussions
All (15 min)

---------------

we are looking forward to see some interesting discussions.

ciao
hannes

_________________________________________________________________
Wenn’s mal schnell gehen soll. MSN Suche. http://search.msn.de/ Jetzt 
kostenlos nutzen und keine Zeit mehr verlieren.

_______________________________________________
Sipping-emergency mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-emergency