Subject: [Ecrit] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:31:07 -0500

We would like to discuss this draft in Minneapolis

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:59:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NENA Requirements for Emergency Call processing
	Author(s)	: B. Rosen, N. Abbott
	Filename	: draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-2-16
	
The National Emergency Number Association (NENA)'s mission is to
    foster the technological advancement, availability, and
    implementation of a universal emergency telephone number system in
    North America.  NENA has an active effort to develop a new
    architecture for emergency call handling known as 'i3' being
    developed in its Long Term Definition working group.  The following
    requirements are a subset of the requirements of the i3 work which
    relate to ecrit work.  NENA understands the global nature of the
    Internet, and is eager to work with the IETF to ensure that 
emergency
    call processing meets the needs of users in North America.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit