Subject: [Ecrit] ecrit security draft

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:51:38 +0200

hi all, 

at the interim meeting several persons volunteered to work on the
security draft. 
my hope was that someone (not me) pushes this document forward. i was
wrong. 
on monday i submitted an update of the draft. 

you can find it at: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats
-01.txt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats
-01.html

please let me know if you are interested to work on this document. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit