Subject: [Ecrit] WG: ECRIT Agenda Proposal

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:10:54 +0200

hi all, 

we have just submitted the following ietf#63 ecrit agenda proposal. 

ciao
hannes

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tschofenig, Hannes 
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2005 21:58
An: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Marc Linsner'
Betreff: ECRIT Agenda Proposal

Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG

TUESDAY, August 2, 2005, 1030-1230 Morning Session II
=====================================================

CHAIRS: 

   Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
   Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Agenda Bashing / Current Status
   Chairs
   10 min

 o Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies 
   Roger Marshall
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-requirements-01.txt
   20 min

 o Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency Calling
   Henning Schulzrinne or Hannes Tschofenig 
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt
   15 min

 o An IRIS schema for Emergency Service contact URIs
   Andrew Newton or Ted Hardie
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-ecrit-iris-02.txt
   20 min

 o Location-to-URL Mapping Protocol (LUMP)
   Henning Schulzrinne
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lump-00.txt
   20 min

 o Emergency Call Information in the Domain Name System 
   Brian Rosen
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-dns-sos-02.txt
   20 min

 o A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Services
   Henning Schulzrinne
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-sipping-service-00.txt
   15 min

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit