Subject: [Ecrit] SIP Location Conveyance

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:18:37 +0100

hi all,

draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-01.txt is an important document for 
our work in ecrit. unfortunately, the document has not yet seen a lot of 
review.

please read
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-01.txt
and send your feedback.

it might also be useful to discuss open issues during the interim 
meeting. thoughts?

james, brian: what are the open issues with the document? is section 11 
up-to-date?

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit