Subject: [Ecrit] Status of the Open Issues

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:12:48 +0100

hi all,

we maintain a list of open issues of the requirements document at
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req

- issue 14: Missing References
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue14

i proposed text and the issue can be closed.

- issue 8: Addition of New Emergency Identifiers
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue8

see my previous mail. it is not clear to me what text has to be added.

- issue 10: Design of Non-Emergency Components
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue10

roger posted a mail.

- issue 9: Static vs. Dynamic Mapping
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue9

roger posted a mail.

- issue 25: Pre-Call routing
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue25

this issue is still open. text proposals are desired.

- issue 24: LCMS works with anonymous location-by-value only
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue24

issue resolved but text for the draft has to be provided by james 
winterbottom.

- issue 30: Requirements regarding Emergency Identifiers
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue30

i posted a mail with regard to this new issue. it is also related to 
issue 26.

- issue 26: Mapping from local emergency number to univeral id
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue26

this issue is open and related to issue 30.

- issue 17: I7: Who provides the address resolution?
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue17

i personally would like to close the issue without making modifications 
to the draft.

- issue 15: Validation of civic location address
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/issue15

roger posted a mail.

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit