Subject: RE: [Ecrit] Requirements draft status update.

From: "Roger Marshall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:52:38 -0800

Status update: ECRIT Requirements Draft 
I-D: draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-02.txt
Everyone should read this before the interim meeting in Wash D.C. on Feb
1 & 2.
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-02.tx
t)

I've updated the issue tracker based on recent discussions and
agreements either at IETF 64 or on the list.
Please reference http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/ for the
detail status.

There are a few yet unresolved issues, those I've posted to the list.
Additionally, there are a few other issues, which Hannes has agreed to
take on, namely those related to requirements represented within
Henning's sipping-sos draft.

I hope that we can reach a satisfactory conclusion to each of these
outstanding issues before the next interim meeting, in which case my job
would be easy (I suspect it won't happen entirely that way).

In any case, I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, on vacation
from now until Jan 28, so I will catch up at the interim meeting.

Thanks all for your good work and input.

Roger Marshall.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit