Subject: [Ecrit] Conference Bridge Details for ECRIT Interim Meeting

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:53:20 +0100

Hi all,

Lucent has kindly provided a conference bridge for us:

Bridge number: 877-237-7156
Code: 257752

For international callers, dial 011-1-908-516-0200 then use the same code.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Clive D.W. Feather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:06:15 +0000

> For international callers, dial 011-1-908-516-0200 then use the same code.

Given the context of this list, that's an interesting error on your part
:-) If I were to dial 0111908 I would expect an error; I need to dial
001908.

You, of course, actually mean:

    Bridge number: +1 877 237 7156  or  +1 908 516 0200

(NANP 8nn numbers can be called from many countries at the normal country-
to-country rate).

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |