Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Requirements Draft WGLC Status

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 11:16:50 +0200

Hi all,

during the WGLC for <draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-05.txt> we have 
received a number of comments.
Roger has addressed editorial comments already with the most recent 
draft submission (<draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-06.txt>)

We have added the open issues to the issue tracker and Roger has already 
worked on the resolution of them. Please find them at:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/
Thanks Roger for the quick reaction.

Please take a look at the raised issues.

After we resolved all open issues there will be another draft version 
and then we are restarting a short WGLC. We think that this is necessary 
given the modifications the document has seen.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

PS: Henning did a serious review based on the previous draft version. 
Please find it at: 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/TEMP/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-05_review.pdf
Note that the editorial comments have been addressed already with the 
most recent draft update. The technical issues have been addressed to 
the issue tracker.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit