Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Security Threats Draft Status

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:23:32 +0200

Hi all,

following the discussions at the last IETF meeting here is a short 
status report regarding <draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats-00.txt>.

Tom had two modifications in mind:

a) During the meeting we concluded that the requirements language was 
not quite right in all places.

b) Steven Kent raised a security aspect to the subject regarding the 
ESRP using a mapping server subject to a business arrangement.

Tom is working on a draft update. Thanks Tom!

After we see the new draft we should think about a WGLC for this 
document as well.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit