Subject: [Ecrit] SunRocket to support LoST/ECRIT

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:03:12 -0400

All,

This message is to inform all the people working hard within the ECRIT 
working group that SunRocket, one of the fastest growing voice service 
providers, recognizes the importance of the ECRIT work and the LoST 
protocol.  SunRocket intends to develop software, field services, and 
work with the community to specify and refine LoST and other protocols 
related to the vitally important field of Internet-based emergency 
context resolution.

If you have questions or comments, you may email me directly.

-andy

-- 
Andrew Newton
SunRocket, Inc.
http://www.sunrocket.com/

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:42:33 +0200

Hi Andy,

thanks for this interesting information.

It is always good to hear that the protocols we develop are going to be 
deployed. I think that this is very encouraging.

Ciao
Hannes