Subject: [Ecrit] SIPPING-SOS

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:53:28 +0200

Hi Gonzalo,
Hi Mary,

please remove the draft 'Emergency Services URI for the Session
Initiation Protocol'
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sos-02.txt
(SIPPING-SOS)
from SIPPING.

During the ECRIT interim meeting (and later on the mailing list)
ECRIT members concluded that we want to go for
'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Services'
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-02.txt

The work on SIPPING-SOS has been stopped already.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit