Subject: [Ecrit] Topic Specific Liaisons

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 16:10:31 +0100

Dear IAB members,

at the last "SDO Emergency Services Coordination Workshop (ESW06)" (see 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/EmergencyWorkshop2006/) we were asking ourself 
whether there is a chance to establish topic specific liaisons between 
the IETF ECRIT working group (potentially the GEOPRIV working group as 
well) and different organizations (such as the Packet Cable, DSL Forum, 
NENA, ETSI TISPAN, ETSI EMTEL, ATIS-ESIF, OMA, etc.) to have a formal 
basis for the exchange of documents, for initiating reviews, etc.

We wonder how difficult and time consuming it is to setup these 
liaisons. What are other alternatives (particularly when documents by 
some organizations are not publically available)?

Can you help us?

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit