Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Charter Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 15:31:30 +0100

Hi all,

this is our current goals and milestone list:

Jul 2006 	   	Informational RFC containing terminology definitions and 
the requirements
Jul 2006 	   	An Informational document describing the threats and 
security considerations
Jul 2006 	   	A Standards Track RFC describing how to identify a session 
set-up request is to an emergency response center
Nov 2006 	   	A Standards Track RFC describing how to route an emergency 
call based on location information
Nov 2006 	   	An Informational document describing the Mapping Protocol 
Architecture
Dec 2006 	   	An Informational document describing the ECRIT Framework
Feb 2007 	   	A BCP document describing the emergency call support for 
devices

We need to update the webpage to reflect reality. Here is a suggestion:

DONE 	   	Informational RFC containing terminology definitions and the 
requirements
DONE 	   	An Informational document describing the threats and security 
considerations
DONE 	   	A Standards Track RFC describing how to identify a session 
set-up request is to an emergency response center
March 2007 	   	A Standards Track RFC describing how to route an 
emergency call based on location information
March 2007 	   	An Informational document describing the Mapping 
Protocol Architecture
March 2007 	   	An Informational document describing the ECRIT Framework
April 2007
	   	A BCP document describing the emergency call support for devices

Thoughts?

Deadline: 20th January 2007

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit