Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Milestone Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:59:18 +0100

Dear IESG Secretary,
Hi Jon,
Hi Cullen,

although we work at full speed it seems that a milestone update for the 
ECRIT working group is needed:

DONE            Informational RFC containing terminology definitions and 
the requirements
DONE            An Informational document describing the threats and 
security considerations
DONE            A Standards Track RFC describing how to identify a 
session set-up request is to an emergency response center
April 2007      A Standards Track RFC describing how to route an 
emergency call based on location information
April 2007      An Informational document describing the Mapping 
Protocol Architecture
April 2007      An Informational document describing the ECRIT Framework
May   2007     A BCP document describing the emergency call support for 
devices

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit