Subject: [Fwd: [Ecrit] IEEE - IETF ECRIT Emergency Services Meeting (IETF#68, Prague)]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:59:07 +0100

To ECRIT WG members: Please indicate your preferred date by the 2nd 
March 2007.

Thanks.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Ecrit] IEEE - IETF ECRIT Emergency Services Meeting (IETF#68, 
Prague)
Date: 	Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:41:18 +0100
From: 	Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
To: 	ECRIT <[email-masked]>, GEOPRIV <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Dorothy Stanley <[email-masked]>, Bernard Aboba 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "Wijnen, Bert \(Bert\)" 
<[email-masked]>, Dorothy Stanley <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

some time back we arranged a meeting with IEEE members to have a 
discussion about their emergency services architecture and the alignment 
with the IETF ECRIT work. Everything was fine and I requested an 
additional 1 hour slot for ECRIT to have enough time for discussions.

Now, we had to change our plans and we don't have this one hour slot 
anymore.

We therefore need to find a date for a meeting. Please let me know what 
time and date is convenient for you or add the information to the 
following Wiki page yourself:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/twiki/bin/view/EmergencyServices/PragueEmergencyServices

Username: EcritGroup
Passwd: ietf-ecrit

Sorry for the complications.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit