Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-04

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:12:09 -0500

LoST -04 has been submitted to the drafts repository.  Until it is  
published, you can view it on line:

TXT:
   http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost/draft-ietf- 
ecrit-lost-04.txt
HTML:
   http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost/draft-ietf- 
ecrit-lost-04.html

You can view the diffs here:
http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=http:// 
www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost/draft-ietf-ecrit- 
lost-03.txt&url2=http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost/ 
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-04.txt

or

http://tinyurl.com/2casaa

The changes include clarifications from the last round of reviews,  
the biggest being the removal of the LoST URI (which will be placed  
in a seperate doc).

-andy

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit