Subject: [Ecrit] Security for Emergency Services

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:53:46 +0200

Hi all,

together with Henning, Andy and Raj we have written a paper on 
"Protecting First-Level Responder Resources in an IP-based Emergency 
Services Architecture".  We have submitted it to the NetCri workshop 
(see http://www.cs.umd.edu/~sharno/NetCri07/) and with the permission of 
the workshop program chairs we are allowed to distribute it already 
before the workshop (which will be April 13th, 2007).

Please find the camera ready version of the paper here:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/TEMP/Emergency-Service-Security.pdf

The purpose of the paper is to give an overview of currently discussed 
solution proposals in order to stimulate a discussion about potential 
follow-up work that may need to be done in this area.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit