Subject: [Ecrit] Agenda Items for IETF 68

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:19:03 +0100

Hi all, 

here is a first proposal for the ECRIT meeting agenda. 

Please let me know if you would like to present something. 

For the proposal please confirm whether you are willing to present the
listed topics. 

Ciao

Hannes & Marc 

--------------------------

ECRIT Agenda

The discussions will focus on the open issues with the current WG
documents.
The goal is to discuss the remaining open issues in order to finish the
document as initially planned. 
As previously indicated we will also spend some time on the presentation
about the IEEE emergency services work and how it impacts our ECRIT
architecture. 

WG Update
---------
Chairs

LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation Protocol
------------------------------------------------

Henning Schulzrinne or Andy Newton or Ted Hardie
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-03.txt

Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture and Framework
--------------------------------------------------
Henning Schulzrinne
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-01.txt

Best Current Practice for Communications Services in support of
Emergency Calling 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
Brian Rosen or James Polk
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-00.txt

Framework for Emergency Calling in Internet Multimedia
------------------------------------------------------
Brian Rosen or Henning Schulzrinne or Andy Newton or James Polk
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-00.txt

IEEE Emergency Services Architecture and Solution
-------------------------------------------------
TBD
Reading List: TBD

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit