Subject: [Ecrit] Location Hiding: Summary

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:48:43 +0200

Hi all,

we exchanged a huge number of emails on the topic of supporting location 
hiding in the emergency services architecture. It is fair to say that 
not everyone has had time to read all mail exchanges.

Henning created a summary with input from Richard, Andy, Brian, James, 
Barbara, and Guy. You can find his summary here:
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu:8080/display/~hgs/ECRIT+location+hiding

To allow everyone to add a comments to the text I have copied the text 
to this Wiki:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/twiki/bin/view/EmergencyServices/LocationHiding

Use the following credentials to make modifications:
Username: EcritGroup
Passwd: hide-it

Here is the plan:
1) Read through the summary and express your opinion. Add something to 
the Wiki or post comments to the list.
2) We will ask the group about their preference for a specific solution. 
The details about the different solution proposals will help to get a 
better understanding of the tradeoffs.
3) Our WG drafts need to get updated. We will put a subset of the 
summary text into some documents to capture our discussions.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit