Subject: [Ecrit] draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt announcement

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:07:31 -0500

ECRIT

This is the -01 version of the doc I was asked to present prior to 
anyone reading it (because I messed up submitted this one at the deadline)

Comments are appreciated!

>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt
>
>         Title           : IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority 
> Header Namespace for Local Emergency Communications
>         Author(s)       : J. Polk
>         Filename        : 
> draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt
>         Pages           : 7
>         Date            : 2007-7-25
>
>This document creates and IANA registers the new Session Initiation
>    Protocol (SIP) Resource Priority header (RPH) namespace "sos" for
>    local emergency usage to a public safety answering point (PSAP),
>    between PSAPs, and between a PSAP and first responders and their
>    organizations.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit