Subject: [Ecrit] U-NAPTR

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:23:12 -0500

Hi All,

I missed the notification of this becoming RFC-4848. So just in case
anybody else did, U-NAPTR is now an RFC.

Cheers
James
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit