Subject: [Ecrit] WGLC: A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) based Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) Discovery Procedure

From: "Marc Linsner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:31:57 -0400

All,

This message marks the issuance of a working group last call (WGLC) on
ECRIT's Internet Draft entitled "A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
(DHCP) based Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) Discovery
Procedure" (draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.txt).  You may view this
document at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.t
xt.

Please post comments and questions to the ECRIT (preferred) or DHC mailing
list no later than 31 August 2007.

Thank you,

Marc Linsner
ECRIT co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit