Subject: [Ecrit] Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in, draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:36:36 +0200

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: 	Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:02:25 -0400
From: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Ted Hardie:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "LoST: A
Location-to-Service Translation Protocol" (draft-ietf-ecrit-lost) was submitted
to the IETF Secretariat on 2007-08-09 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit