Subject: [Ecrit] [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:11:06 +0200

I need to make the group aware of another IPR.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: 	Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:39:47 -0400
From: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Ted Hardie:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "LoST: A
Location-to-Service Translation Protocol" (draft-ietf-ecrit-lost) was submitted
to the IETF Secretariat on 2007-08-22 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit