Subject: [Ecrit] LoST -06

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:29:22 -0400

Behold the greatness that is draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt

Be amazed by its deft use of ASCII art to create photo-realistic  
diagrams! Be awe-struck with its authoritative tonal use of the  
capitalized words MUST and SHOULD!  Gaze in a stupor over the XML  
prowess contained within.

Find yourself bedazzled with eye-popping colors when you read the  
side-by-side changes:
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/ 
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-05.txt&url2=http:// 
www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost/draft-ietf-ecrit- 
lost-06.txt

Or impress your friends while simultaneously preventing Carpal Tunnel  
Syndrome by using this TinyURL:
http://tinyurl.com/2z2o7y

And there is much, much more you can do with this new and improved  
draft:
   o  Speak among your peers and at conferences with the moral  
authority of knowing about NG 9-1-1.
   o  Woo mates to your lair with the profound and poetic resonance  
of the terminology in Section 2.
   o  Impress petty lay people with jargon they can only interpret as  
gibberish, Klingon, or nerdspeak.
   o  Bring peace to warring tribes by lulling them to sleep with the  
long, meandering prose of Section 8.
   o  ... and much more.  Enter our contest for the most innovative  
uses of this specification!

-andy

ps.  This is probably the last time Hannes asks me to send the draft  
diffs to the list!

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:19:49 -0700

At 9:29 AM -0400 8/14/07, Andrew Newton wrote:
>
>
>ps.  This is probably the last time Hannes asks me to send the draft diffs to the list!
>

No, no, the warring tribes bit was particularly good.  All IETF drafts can
likely be used for this, mind you, but it's nice to have.

In a more immediately salient note, though, I'd like to note that the
authors would like to ask the Chairs to issue a WGLC on this document.
We believe we have addressed the outstanding issues, and we would
like to move forward.

Please review it with that in mind.
				Thanks,
					not-so-eloquent-as-Andy Ted