Subject: [ECRIT] wg milestone updates

From: "Roger Marshall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:55:38 -0700

At the last IETF meeting, the ECRIT workgroup (& chairs) agreed that we
should update the milestone dates.

The following is what is proposed:

---
Goals and Milestones*

* (Indicates date that the document is submitted to the IESG.)

Done  Informational RFC containing terminology definitions and the
requirements

Done  An Informational document describing the threats and security
considerations

Done  A Standards Track RFC describing how to identify a session set-up
request is to an emergency response center

Done  A Standards Track RFC describing how to route an emergency call
based on location information

Done  An Informational document describing the Mapping Protocol
Architecture

Feb 2008  An Informational document describing the ECRIT Framework

Feb 2008  A BCP document describing the emergency call support for
devices

---

Please post any comments to the ecrit list.

Thanks.

-roger marshall.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please so notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:46:27 +0200

Some of us do not care a lot about milestones.
However, we need to consider two aspects:

* We want to provide people looking at the charter page some idea what 
we do and when it is supposed to be finished.
* We also want to set milestones for ourself.

Having said that I would appreciate to receive some comments whether the 
indicated milestones are actually accomplishable.

Ciao
Hannes