Subject: [Ecrit] IETF#74 -- Agenda

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:29:17 +0200

I requested a 2 1/2 hour slot for the next IETF meeting. 
Please let us know if you would like to discuss your favorite topic. 

Here is a copy-and-paste from the charter: 

* Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture and Framework

I don't think we need to discuss this document again. 
If I recall it correctly then we had all open issues solved with it. 

* Best Current Practice for Communications Services in support of
Emergency Calling 

I really, really hope that we are done with this document at IETF#74. 

* Location Hiding: Problem Statement and Requirements

This document is done. We might hear back from the IESG.  

* Specifying Holes in LoST Service Boundaries

Done. We might hear back from the IESG. 

* Synchronizing Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) Servers

This should be done at the IETF#74 timeframe as well. 

* IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Namespace for Local
Emergency Communications

We are going to chat about this document. 

Then, we have some other documents on our plate: 

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-premature-disconnect-rqmts-02
.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-02.txt
RFC5031bis
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-01.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions-01.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-01.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-
04.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-01.txt

Ciao
Hannes, Marc and Roger
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit