Subject: [Ecrit] Comments to Phone BCP

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:02:52 +0200

FYI, 

Let me forward the comments from Nils and Steinar. 

Ciao
Ha <<draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-06 SAb.pdf>> nnes
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Brian Rosen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:35:24 -0500

I have looked at these.  It is my opinion that no change to -phonebcp is
warranted based on them.  If/when we re-open -framework, I might improve
some wording to clear up some confusion that they seem to have, although it
is not clear to me that they are reading -framework when they are looking to
understand what -phonebcp is saying.

I will respond privately to Nils and Steiner to explain their confusion.
Comments on "this may be hard to do", I'm not sure I can respond to other
than "if you have a better way, please suggest it, although we have been
discussing alternatives for a couple of years now, and these are the best
options we came up with".

Brian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
> Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:03 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Nils Weidstam; Steinar Hidle Andresen
> Subject: [Ecrit] Comments to Phone BCP
> 
> FYI,
>