Subject: [Ecrit] Phone BCP Hum

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:37:49 -0500

Hi All,

Marc's original thread has turned into an issue discussion thread.

Can people please keep this thread just for humming, and rant in the
other thread?

I hum against the inclusion of the statement!

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:40:17 -0700

At 4:37 PM -0700 4/30/09, Winterbottom, James wrote:
>Can people please keep this thread just for humming, and rant in the other thread?
> 

Hi James,

	I prefer that we actually discuss why we're making
a choice.  While I agree with you that it will be less than trivial
for the chairs to discern consensus from the discussion,  that's
why they get the big bucks.  Nose-counting alone is not enough
to discern consensus, as they must balance the importance of
the issues raised as part of their evaluation.

			Ted

---

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:55:54 -0500

I not saying that the discussion not take place, though I do believe
that further discussion is of little benefit.

I am asking that the discussion and HUM occur in different threads.

Cheers
James

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Hardie [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, 1 May 2009 10:40 AM
To: Winterbottom, James; ECRIT
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] Phone BCP Hum

other thread?

Hi James,

			Ted