Subject: [Ecrit] Next steps for draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter

From: "Milan Patel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:18:27 +0100

Folks,
 
what are the next steps for this draft?
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-04
I have not received any further comments since the expert review carreid
about by Gonzalo Camarillo. 
Best regards,
Milan

Milan Patel 
Carrier Networks Core Standards 
Nortel 
[email-masked] 
Telephone +44 162 843 2381 / ESN 560 2381 
Mobile +44 774 053 9261 / ESN 748 9261 

For the Companies listed below, The Institute of Chartered Accountants
in England and Wales authorises A R Bloom, S Harris and C Hill to act as
Insolvency Practitioners under section 390(2)(a) of the Insolvency Act
1986 and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants authorises A
M Hudson to act as an Insolvency Practitioner under section 390(2)(a) of
the Insolvency Act 1986.

The affairs, business and property of the Companies are being managed by
the Joint Administrators, A R Bloom, S Harris, AM Hudson and C Hill who
act as agents of the Companies only and without personal liability.

The Companies are Nortel Networks UK Limited; Nortel Networks SA; Nortel
GmbH; Nortel Networks France SAS; Nortel Networks NV; Nortel Networks
SpA; Nortel Networks BV; Nortel Networks Polska SP Zoo; Nortel Networks
Hispania SA; Nortel Networks (Austria) GmbH; Nortel Networks sro; Nortel
Networks Engineering Service Kft; Nortel Networks Portugal SA; Nortel
Networks Slovensko sro; Nortel Networks Oy; Nortel Networks Romania SRL;
Nortel Networks AB; Nortel Networks International Finance & Holding BV

---

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:48:24 +0300

Hi Milan, 
 
Marc and I have scheduled a chat with our new responsible AD, Cullen, about
this document. Our plan is to have him as the AD shepherding the document
since Jon left the IESG. I understood that the current version is ready to
go forward. 
 
Ciao
Hannes

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Milan Patel
	Sent: 09 April, 2009 18:18
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Ecrit] Next steps for draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter

	Folks,
	 
	what are the next steps for this draft?
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-04
	I have not received any further comments since the expert review
carreid about by Gonzalo Camarillo. 
	Best regards,
	Milan

	Milan Patel 

	For the Companies listed below, The Institute of Chartered
Accountants in England and Wales authorises A R Bloom, S Harris and C Hill
to act as Insolvency Practitioners under section 390(2)(a) of the Insolvency
Act 1986 and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants authorises A
M Hudson to act as an Insolvency Practitioner under section 390(2)(a) of the
Insolvency Act 1986.

	The affairs, business and property of the Companies are being
managed by the Joint Administrators, A R Bloom, S Harris, AM Hudson and C
Hill who act as agents of the Companies only and without personal liability.

	The Companies are Nortel Networks UK Limited; Nortel Networks SA;
Nortel GmbH; Nortel Networks France SAS; Nortel Networks NV; Nortel Networks
SpA; Nortel Networks BV; Nortel Networks Polska SP Zoo; Nortel Networks
Hispania SA; Nortel Networks (Austria) GmbH; Nortel Networks sro; Nortel
Networks Engineering Service Kft; Nortel Networks Portugal SA; Nortel
Networks Slovensko sro; Nortel Networks Oy; Nortel Networks Romania SRL;
Nortel Networks AB; Nortel Networks International Finance & Holding BV