Subject: [Ecrit] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-03]

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 01:07:46 -0400

Just submitted a new version of rough-loc.  Changes are pretty minor, 
mainly related to how to handle civic addresses:
<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-03.txt>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-03
Date: Tue,  2 Jun 2009 20:25:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-03.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Richard Barnes and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Using Imprecise Location for Emergency Context Resolution
Creation_date:	 2009-06-02
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
Emergency calling works best when precise location is available for
emergency call routing.  However, there are situations in which a
location provider is unable or unwilling to provide precise location,
yet still wishes to enable subscribers to make emergency calls.  This
document describes the level of location accuracy that providers must
provide to enable emergency call routing.  In addition, we descibe
how emergency services and non-emergency services can be invoked by
an endpoint that does not have access to its precise location.

The IETF Secretariat.