Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Milestone Update

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:32:02 +0300

Please update the milestones for the ECRIT working group:

----------------------------------

Goals and Milestones:

Done	  	Submit 'Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution
with Internet Technologies' to the IESG for consideration as an
Informational RFC.

Done	  	Submit 'Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency
Call Marking and Mapping' to the IESG for consideration as an
Informational RFC.

Done	  	Submit 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Emergency and
Other Well-Known Services' to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed
Standard.

Done	  	Submit 'LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation
Protocol' to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

Done	  	Submit 'Discovering Location-to-Service Translation
(LoST) Servers Using the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)' to
the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC.

Done	  	Submit 'Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture and
Framework' to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC.

Done     Submit 'Location Hiding: Problem Statement and Requirements' to
the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC. 

Done     Submit 'Specifying Holes in LoST Service Boundaries' to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC. 

Jul 2009 Submit 'Synchronizing Location-to-Service Translation (LoST)
Protocol based Service Boundaries and Mapping Elements' to the IESG for
consideration as an Experimental RFC. 

Jul 2009	  	Submit 'Framework for Emergency Calling using
Internet Multimedia' to the IESG for consideration as an Informational
RFC.

Jul 2009	  	Submit 'Best Current Practice for Communications
Services in support of Emergency Calling' to the IESG for consideration
as a BCP document

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:57:56 -0500

Hannes

Why do you continue to ignore the "esnet" Resource-Priority namespace 
ID in the milestones.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03.txt

This became a WG item more than a year ago, and you stated the last 
time I pointed this omission out that you were in error.

James

At 03:32 AM 6/3/2009, Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>Ecrit mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:05:49 +0300

Hi James, 

I hope that this issue got clarified during the conference call. 
This has nothing todo with me.

Ciao
Hannes

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>On Behalf Of James M. Polk
>Sent: 03 June, 2009 19:58
>To: Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo); [email-masked]
>Cc: ECRIT; Robert Sparks
>Subject: Re: [Ecrit] ECRIT Milestone Update
>
>Hannes
>
>Why do you continue to ignore the "esnet" Resource-Priority 
>namespace ID in the milestones.
>This became a WG item more than a year ago, and you stated the 
>last time I pointed this omission out that you were in error.
>
>James
>
>>as a BCP document _______________________________________________
>>Ecrit mailing list
>>[email-masked]