Subject: [Ecrit] Emergency Services Workshop 6

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:22:51 -0500

Hi All,

The sixth Emergency Services Workshop will be held in Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia the week before the IETF meeting in Hiroshima.

The dates for the event at the 4th and 5th of November.

More details on the event can be found here:
http://www.emergency-services-coordination.info/esw6.html

We expect a registration page to be available early next week and I will
send an update when registration is fully open.

Please keep this event in mind as it is the first of these that we have
been able to host in Asia.

Cheers

James

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]