Subject: [Ecrit] Updated Agenda

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:08:26 -0400

10 min * Agenda Bashing, Draft Status Update (Marc Linsner,
Richard Barnes, Roger Marshall)

10 min * Similar Location (Roger Marshall)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-marshall-ecrit-similar-location-00.txt
Intention: Discuss possibility for wg item

10 min * Additional Data related to an Emergency Call (Brian/Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data/
Intention: Discuss open issues

30 min. * Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Callbacks (Hannes/Milan?)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback/
Intention: Discuss issues/differences

30 min. * Trustworthy Location Information (Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location/
Intention: Discuss issues/differences

30 min. * Extensions to the Emergency Services Architecture for dealing with
Unauthenticated and Unauthorized Devices (Dirk)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access/
Intention: Discuss issues and differences