Subject: [Ecrit] Proposed Agenda - Prague

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:57:49 -0400

ECRIT WG Meeting Tuesday, March 29, 13:00 - 15:00  Congress Hall I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 min * Agenda Bashing, Draft Status Update (Marc Linsner,
Richard Barnes, Roger Marshall)

10 min * Additional Data related to an Emergency Call (Brian/Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data/
Intention: Discuss open issues

30 min. * Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Callbacks (Hannes/Milan?)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback/
Intention: Discuss issues/differences

30 min. * Trustworthy Location Information (Hannes/Bernard)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location/
Intention: Discuss issues/differences

30 min. * Extensions to the Emergency Services Architecture for dealing with
Unauthenticated and Unauthorized Devices (Dirk)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access/
Intention: Discuss issues and differences

10 min. * Open Discussion

---

From: "Roger Marshall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:45:18 -0700

Marc:

I'd like to request 10 min. to introduce a new individual draft that
talks about an extension to RFC5222 that allows for the return of
"similar" civic address elements when trying to validate an address that
it doesn't have inside.

The draft link: 

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-marshall-ecrit-similar-location-00.txt

This initial draft is a simple start, based on prior IETF77, 78
discussions that have been brought up as needed, and seeks to satisfy
the need for a similar mechanism within NENA's i3 specification
document.

-roger marshall.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Marc Linsner
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 5:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ecrit] Proposed Agenda - Prague

ECRIT WG Meeting Tuesday, March 29, 13:00 - 15:00 - Congress Hall I

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

30 min. * Extensions to the Emergency Services Architecture for dealing
with

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.