Subject: [Ecrit] Taipei Agenda

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 13:22:54 -0500

All,

So there are no surprises, you may have noticed the agenda for the Taipei
meeting is only 90 minutes of a 2.5 hour meeting slot.  This is due to ECRIT
& BFCPBIS sharing the time slot.  This was agreed to by the wg chairs to run
these meetings consecutively vs. concurrent as there are folks wanting to
attend both.  So ECRIT will use the first 90 min. and BFCPBIS will use the
last 60 min. of the meeting slot.

Marc, Richard, & Roger

---

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:17:09 -0500

Correction: BFCBIS will be first and ECRIT the last 90min. of the time slot.

Marc, Richard, & Roger

From:  Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date:  Tue, 08 Nov 2011 13:22:54 -0500
To:  "[email-masked] Org" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [Ecrit] Taipei Agenda

> meeting is only 90 minutes of a 2.5 hour meeting slot.  This is due to ECRIT &
> BFCPBIS sharing the time slot.  This was agreed to by the wg chairs to run
> _______________________________________________ Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit