Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 04:16:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Data related to an Emergency Call
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Roger Marshall
                          Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-08.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2013-05-05

Abstract:
   When an emergency call is sent to a Public Safety Answering Point
   (PSAP), the device that sends it, as well as any application service
   provider in the path of the call, or access network provider through
   which the call originated may have information about the call or the
   caller which the PSAP may be able to use.  This document describes
   data structures to convey such data to the PSAP.  In addition, data
   may also be included by reference, via a Uniform Resource Identifier
   (URI) pointing to data found at an external resource.  Consequently,
   this document follows the tradition of prior emergency services
   standardization work where data can be conveyed by value within the
   call signaling (i.e., in body of the SIP message) and also by
   reference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/