Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback-13

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:14:59 +0300

Hi all,

I just submitted a new version of the PSAP callback document:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback-13

There was a fair amount of feedback from the IESG recently and I made 
the following changes:

  * I changed the FQDNs in the scenario section to make use of the 
official examples.

  * Noted that the solutions in STIR would provide benefits for the 
identity mechanism.

  * Enhanced and modified the security consideration section to make it 
more actionable. It also highlights that the UA needs to maintain a 
timer to associate a callback to an earlier emergency call.

  * Added additional references to LoST and the STIR group.

The diff can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback-13

I hope that this version addresses the comments from IESG members.

Ciao
Hannes