Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-15

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:38:21 +0200

Hi all,

I am working on version -15 of the additional data document and here is 
the current snapshot:
https://github.com/hannestschofenig/tschofenig-ids/blob/master/additional-data/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-15.txt

The changes include:

  * Changes to the URNs and MIME types, as noted by Matt.
  * Changes to XML schemas and examples caused by the URN / MIME type 
changes.
  * Replaced examples from Section 5 with a long example, as requested 
by Christer.
  * Added the <id> concept raised by Brian (although not yet added to 
the XML schema)
  * Added a missing 'service environment' registry

Since there are changes in the entire document I am sure I have messed 
something up. It would be helpful if someone could look at the document, 
and particularly at the example!

Ciao
Hannes