Subject: [Ecrit] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00.txt

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:44:37 +0000

The draft is now available in the repository.

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00.txt
Date: November 4, 2013 at 10:24:56 AM PST
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title           : Validation of Locations Around a Planned Change
Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00.txt
Pages           : 8
Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
  This document defines an extension to LoST (RFC5222) that allows a
  planned change to the data in the LoST server to occur.  Records that
  previously were valid will become invalid at a date in the future,
  and new locations will become valid after the date.  The extension
  adds two elements to the <findservice> request: a URI to be used to
  inform the LIS that previously valid locations will be invalid after
  the planned change date, and add a date which requests the server to
  perform validation as of the date specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt