Subject: [Ecrit] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash-01.txt

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:06:51 -0800

Changes from -00 to -01

    o  Now using 'EmergencyCallData' for purpose parameter values and
       MIME subtypes, in accordance with changes to
       [additional-data-draft]

    o  Added reference to RFC 6443

--- begin forwarded text

To: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>, Brian Rosen
	<[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>, "Hannes
  Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash-01.txt
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:43:02 -0800

A new version of I-D, draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Randall Gellens and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Internet Protocol-based In-Vehicle Emergency Calls
Creation date:	 2013-11-06
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 21
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash-01

Abstract:
    This document describes how to use IP-based emergency services
    mechanisms to support the next generation of emergency calls placed
    by vehicles (automatically in the event of a crash or serious
    incident, or manually invoked by a vehicle occupant) and conveying
    vehicle, sensor, and location data related to the crash or incident.
    Such calls are often referred to as "Automatic Crash Notification"
    (ACN), or "Advanced Automatic Crash Notification" (AACN), even in the
    case of manual trigger.  The "Advanced" qualifier refers to the
    ability to carry a richer set of data.

    This document also registers a MIME Content Type and an Emergency
    Call Additional Data Block for the vehicle, sensor, and location data
    (often referred to as "crash data" even though there is not
    necessarily a crash).

    Profiling and simplifications are possible due to the nature of the
    functionality that is provided in vehicles with the usage of Global
    Satellite Navigation System (GNSS).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

--- end forwarded text

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
A successful tool is used to do something undreamed of by its author.
                                                           --Johnson