Subject: [Ecrit] IETF89 London: ECRIT agenda posted

From: Roger Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:56:10 +0000

I've posted the upcoming agenda in the mat'ls mgr. at the link and inline:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/agenda/agenda-89-ecrit

ECRIT Agenda - 16:30-17:30 GMT, Afternoon Session III, Wednesday, March 5, 2014 London

5 min * Agenda Bashing, Draft Status Update (Chairs)

5 min * Additional Data related to an Emergency Call (Randy)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-20.txt

10 min * Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based Data-Only Emergency Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol (Brian)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-06.txt

5 min * A LoST extension to support return of complete and similar location info (Brian)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-marshall-ecrit-similar-location-03.txt

10 min * Internet Protocol-based In-Vehicle Emergency Calls (Randy)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gellens-ecrit-car-crash-02.txt

10 min * Next-Generation Pan-European eCall (Randy)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gellens-ecrit-ecall-03.txt

10 min * Validation of Locations Around a Planned Change
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-01

5 min * Discussion

Roger Marshall & Marc Linsner
ECRIT chairs

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.