Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-25 published and ready for IETF LC

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 18:50:13 -0800

Version -25 is submitted.  This addresses all known issues.  As 
discussed in Honolulu, this version is ready for IETF Last Call.

Many thanks to those who have reviewed and commented!

Further reviews and comments are welcome and will be addressed during IETF LC.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
   "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful
tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.
   "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean
so many different things."
   "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master  --
that's all."

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:30:20 -0800

I fixed a remaining XML schema error in -25 and submitted -26, which 
is ready for IETF LC.

Marc and Roger: Please start the IETF LC process.

-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
The challenge of computer science is: How NOT to make a mess of it.
                                               -Edsger W. Dijkstra