Subject: [Ecrit] draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-01

From: "Caron, Guy (A162859)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 21:31:33 +0000

Hi ECRIT,

Someone pointed me to the above draft on which, for some reason, I missed the announcement when it was originally submitted. I read the draft and believe that the proposed mechanism has merits and would improve the current location validation process.

I would appreciate seeing this draft progressed in ECRIT.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-01

Thanks,

Guy Caron

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________

---

From: "Militeau, Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 16:35:41 -0600

ECRIT

I also support seeing this draft being progressed in ECRIT to improve the location validation process for emergency services.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Christian Militeau

From: Ecrit [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Caron, Guy (A162859)
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 3:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ecrit] draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-01

Hi ECRIT,

Thanks,

Guy Caron