Subject: [Ecrit] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04.txt> (A Routing Request Extension for the HELD Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 07:34:30 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Emergency Context Resolution
with Internet Technologies WG (ecrit) to consider the following document:
- 'A Routing Request Extension for the HELD Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-01-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   For cases where location servers have access to emergency routing
   information they are able to return routing information with the
   location information if the location request includes a request for
   the desired routing information.  This document specifies an
   extension to the HELD protocol, updating [RFC5985], to support this
   funciton.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.