Subject: [Ecrit] Brian Haberman's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 06:19:43 -0800

Brian Haberman has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is a training review from Suresh Krishnan (incoming INT
AD)

* Section 7

Not using documentation address block for examples. Using RFC1918 space
instead. IANA has allocated 192.0.2.0/24 for documentation use.

---

From: James Winterbottom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 19:15:33 +1100

Thanks.

Correct, this will be there in the next revision.

Cheers
James

> On 4 Feb 2016, at 1:19 am, Brian Haberman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>