Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 02:28:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies of the IETF.

        Title           : A Routing Request Extension for the HELD Protocol
        Authors         : James Winterbottom
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Laura Liess
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-02-09

Abstract:
   For cases where location servers have access to emergency routing
   information they are able to return routing information with the
   location information if the location request includes a request for
   the desired routing information.  This document specifies an
   extension to the HELD protocol that updates RFC5985, to support this
   funciton.  Allowing location and routing information to be acquired
   in a single request response exchange updates RFC6881, as current
   location acquisition and route determination procedures are separate
   operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/