Subject: [Ecrit] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 08:37:55 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nit: "funciton" should be "function".

In this text:

   Evolving architectures in Europe to address regulatory requirements,
   such as [M493], couple location and routing information in the access
   network whilst using a softswitch-centric approach to emergency call
   processing.
   
"softswitch-centric" is clearly defined in Section 3, but that's later in
the document. Perhaps you could include a forward reference to Section 3
here?