Subject: [Ecrit] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 02:58:28 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A detail but since I spent time writing it while performing my review,
here it is.

Sure, I should know about all the references before reading this
document, but simply things such as expanding the first acronym
occurences facilitates the reading.
	Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP)
	Location-to-Service Translation (LoST)

Ah. Now, I arrive to section 2, where I see those...