Subject: [Ecrit] Additional Data XSD Issues

From: Philip Reichl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 13:41:54 -0700

Late last year I started using the schemas from
draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-37 and found what I believe to be some
errors in the XSD included in that document.

I communicated this information directly with the authors and based upon
the correspondence I received from on the authors led me to believe that my
recommended changes would be included in the next version of the document.

However, when version 38 was published I discovered that it did not include
my recommended changes.

The attached PDF file includes a summary of the recommended changes along
with the reasoning behind those recommendations. The attached XSD files
include the recommended changes, including the one change that was made to
the vcard schema in version 38 for the "tel" element.

Can anyone tell me what happened?

-- 
Philip H. Reichl
Modular Communication Systems
Tel: 818-764-1333 ext. 308