Subject: [Ecrit] Milestones changed for ecrit WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:03:09 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'A Routing Request Extension for the HELD
Protocol' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit 'Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based
Data-Only Emergency Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP)' to the IESG for consideration as an Experimental RFC", set due
date to November 2016 from March 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit ‘Internet Protocol-based In-Vehicle
Emergency Calls‘ to the IESG for consideration as an Informational
RFC", set due date to November 2016 from March 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit ‘Next-Generation Pan-European eCall‘ to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", set due date to
November 2016 from March 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit ‘A LoST extension to return complete and
similar location info‘ to the IESG for consideration as an
Informational RFC", set due date to November 2016 from March 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/charter/