Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 14:41:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies of the IETF.

        Title           : Next-Generation Pan-European eCall
        Authors         : Randall Gellens
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-08.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use IP-based emergency services
   mechanisms to support the next generation of the Pan European in-
   vehicle emergency call service defined under the eSafety initiative
   of the European Commission (generally referred to as "eCall"). eCall
   is a standardized and mandated system for a special form of emergency
   calls placed by vehicles, providing real-time communications and an
   integrated set of related data.

   This document also registers a MIME Content Type and an Emergency
   Call Additional Data Block for the eCall vehicle data and metadata/
   control data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/