Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 15:11:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies of the IETF.

        Title           : Next-Generation Pan-European eCall
        Authors         : Randall Gellens
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-17.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2016-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use IP-based emergency services
   mechanisms to support the next generation of the pan European in-
   vehicle emergency call service defined under the eSafety initiative
   of the European Commission (generally referred to as "eCall"). eCall
   is a standardized and mandated system for a special form of emergency
   calls placed by vehicles, providing real-time communications and an
   integrated set of related data.

   This document also registers MIME Content Types and an Emergency Call
   Additional Data Block for the eCall vehicle data and metadata/control
   data, and an INFO package to enable carrying this data in INFO
   requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 15:18:07 -0700

These versions address all comments, including the Content-Disposition issue.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Many years ago in a period commonly know as Next Friday Afternoon,
there lived a King who was very Gloomy on Tuesday mornings because
he was so Sad thinking about how Unhappy he had been on Monday and
how completely Mournful he would be on Wednesday....
        --Walt Kelly