Subject: [Efficientnd-dt] Long time no see

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:04:34 -0800

Hello,

We need to determine whether we should do anything as a design team for
Dallas.

I just sent an email to the 6man list about DAD. Hopefully we can get
some email discussion ...
It might make sense to plan to present all of
draft-yourtchenko-6man-dad-issues in Dallas.
Andrew, do you want to ask for a slot?

I think it would also make sense to present
draft-nordmark-6man-rs-refresh - there seemed to be some support for
that in the WG in November. So I'll ask for a slot.

I've also wondered whether we should produce a WG report in the form of
an Internet-Draft.
I think we have material in the slides which could be made into a
document, which will refer to other drafts.
But it would make sense to have a better feel for whether the WG wants
to do anything with DAD before we do so.

Thoughts?
    Erik

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:53:41 -0800

Hello,

Thoughts?
    Erik