Subject: [Emailcore] draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5321bis-02

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 01:48:44 -0500

Hi.

As promised (or, depending on your perspective, threatened),
this has been posted containing (I hope) all resolved tickets to
date, updated references, removal of "Updates: 1123", and
several other small changes including some cosmetic or editorial
ones.  Of course, Appendix G has been updated. 

I have removed a few CREFs that were associated with the closed
tickets or that seemed to have outlives their usefulness.  There
are several more that just note changes that were made and
sometimes when and why.  I'm going to start taking those out
with -03 unless directed otherwise by the WG Co-chairs, so this
would be a good time to look through them and comment if any
should either be retained for a while or identify issues that
should be turned into tickets.  In addition, two of those,
specifically CREF24 and CREF32 in this version, are warnings
about things (and people's names) not yet captured.  I think
I've gotten all of those (except for adding Todd to the
acknowledgments) and correcting an obvious editorial glitch
there).  If people know of others, please call my attention to
them.

happy reading.

   john