Subject: [Emailcore] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-00.txt

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 13:46:06 -0800

G'day SMTP folk,

This draft was prompted by discussion in the emailcore wg, but is 
outside the scope of the wg charter.  So the spec is being pursued as 
AD-sponsored.

The SMTP mailing list is cited in the draft as the discussion venue. 
(emailcore has been bcc'd.)

d/

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-00.txt
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 11:16:20 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dave Crocker and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-crocker-email-deliveredto
Revision:	00
Title:		Delivered-To Email Header Field
Document date:	2021-02-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-00

Abstract:
    The address to which email is delivered might be different than any
    of the addresses shown in any of the content header fields that were
    created by the author.  The address used by the mail transport
    service is provided separately, through an envelope SMTP "RCPT TO"
    command.  Before final delivery, handling can entail a sequence of
    addresses that lead to the recipient.  It can be helpful for a
    message to have a common way to record each delivery in such a
    sequence, and to include each address used for that recipient.  This
    specification defines a header field for this information.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net